14 best tips! Eat well, feel well 🙂
1. Drink 1 liter of water with lemon on an empty stomach every morning.
2. Before each meal, drink 0.5 liters of water, which will speed up your metabolism and reduce the feeling of hunger. Do not drink during meals and immediately after them.
3. Get your body used to eat at certain times. Eat best five times a day: 3 main meals with plenty of protein and 2 snacks, lighter.
4. Drink a lot of green tea (2-3 scallions), which speeds up metabolism.
5. It is good to increase the amount of dietary fiber. For example, you can eat scrambled eggs with tomatoes and onions for breakfast.
6. Eat more calcium because it improves fat burning. You will find it in such products as dairy products, peat and kale.
7. For breakfast I recommend oatmeal, which has a lot of fiber. They are very filling. Eat them with fruit and possibly low-fat milk.
8. A very important component of the diet is protein and vegetables are even more important! Meat, eggs, dairy and legumes support fat loss and provide satiety.
9. It is important that each meal contains vegetables. I especially recommend carrots, peppers and broccoli.
10. Instead of using bread, start using rice wafers!
11. When you get a great appetite chew mint gum, to reduce it. If you fancy a sweet tooth, it’s good to brush your teeth with mint paste.
12. Do not eat the whole meal at once. Eat first half, wait 5 or 10 minutes and then lose it if you are still hungry.
13. To limit the purchase of unnecessary and unhealthy products that only move you away from the desired silhouette, go shopping immediately after a meal and make a shopping list at home.
14. Add spices and herbs to your meal that will speed up your metabolism.
How to lose weight two or even three times faster? You’ll find out thanks to the advice that I have prepared for you. You must remember that the diet can not be tiring for you, because sooner or later you will return to old habits, you may even reach the yo-yo effect! That is why it is so important focus to use a diet that is not a hard time for you, and it is best done under the supervision of a nutritionist. I encourage you to write all your goals for the card and to mark off the progress made, because it will give you motivation to continue working on yourself. You will see that your body and thoughts are changing, which will allow you to continue good habits. If you’ve already tried these tips, share your feelings and results in the comment. Thank you for your time and have a nice day! Hey!